THE LAST TANGERINE THE LAST TANGERINE

¡Debería ser una serie de televisión!

Enojón Enojón

Bello corto que nos sirve de inspiración para nosotros los mecha-corta jaja muy buen estilo y gran frame by frame. Qué cebado y qué lindo seguir viendo laburos argentinos en Newgrounds, les deseo todo el éxito!

McGil responds:

porque newgrounds es lo mas!

gracias!

Ajin: The Hole Ajin: The Hole

I love it

I remember watching this on your site a loong time ago. It's amazing. I love all of your movie's ambients and your characters are always interesting to watch. I hope you are still making it's sequel!

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

what!!!

classic newgrounds characters, alice in wonderland, drugs & pico.
instant favorite.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great but similar to a Jim Ether flash

Well I laughed so hard with this, but I do have to say it's very similar to "My favorite reviews" by Jim Ether. Not to be a troll here, I love kinetic typographys and it's even better when it's about something as funny as this review. I just wanted to point that out so that people can go and watch that flash aswell since it's great too.

Don't Wait, Jeremiah Don't Wait, Jeremiah

Yeah!

I love how you improved your animation and drawing skills. This short film is all so cozy, I love it. The music, the minimal colours, everything is lovely. You can really capture the cold ambient you looked for. I'm truly happy you continue making flash animations and I hope you keep doing so!

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you very much, Andy.
I'm really glad you liked it.
Don't worry, I've got lots of stuff coming:)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I just want to say

You fill my heart with awesomeness.

Smokey the Monkey Smokey the Monkey

Fantastic.

I remember watching this on Vimeo, I loved it from the very first scene.
Great animation style, great music, great story!
Cheers and I hope to see more from you!

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Bien!

Me gusta tu estilo FBF pero en mi opinión yo lo hubiera terminado con todos los cuckoos persiguiéndolo...Como siempre pasaba si le pegabas 3 veces a uno :D
Saludos!!!

Squaresville Squaresville

Epic

I remember watching this when it came out. I loved it then and I love it still.
It reminds me to Locomotion TV. The randomness is fucking amazing. Mentally-Detached's music is great. I hope you continue to make stuff like this in the future.