dys4ia dys4ia

Beautiful!!!!!
You just forget about the gameplay. The game plays for itself. The soundtrack is VERY refreshing and the lines you keep reading while advancing towards the "end" of the game are both really intimate and beautiful.
Kudos for making this, hope to see more of this stuff in the future!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I loved it!

Took me a while to finish it, but I totally loved it. Reminded me of the old adventure game Another World, which is incredibly good. I love the simplicity of it all, simple graphics, cool music and sfx and just great platform action!
I'd love to compose some music to your future games!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Amazing

This game is incredible. You can see how much effort you guys put. The single detail of how beautiful the art of the game is, it's inspiring enough to leave you in awe. But then you have the great story, the -incredible- soundtrack, the dark details...Simply let me congratulate everybody who worked on this and just keep it up.

Ocean Life Ocean Life

Great

I love minimalistic games. I love 8-bit music. I love 8-bit graphics. GOD I love sharks! I fucking love this game.

Wiesi responds:

Thank you! :)

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Really entertaining

You can tell you guys put a lot of effort into this. The results are really good, the sounds are great and you've shown once again that you can do a hella lot of things with Flash. This could easily be a succesfull Ipod app or something of the sort. Great vision!
Cheers!

Evil-Dog responds:

That's my goal, make it for the iphone hehe

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

I loved the game...

...but is there a way to get that music??? I love the original music for the game!!! the music is lovely!

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

I do care about the credits!

Awesome design. Loved how it finally looked. And laughed so hard with the credits , men.
Congrats for the daily, enjoy the succes now :P

Fierras responds:

your name was on the credits :)

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

Not that original

Ever heard of the game Mad Dog McCree? This is kinda like it although on flash, with few animation and sfx from games or bad voice acting. I think it was a nice attempt, but I've been reading like a 'new style' or something. At least if you will continue it, make it a game, not an interactive movie.
The music was awesome though, I loved the Goldeneye game. And the effects were pretty normal too, but I guess if you decide to continue and make it a fully game, it would be fun!

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

you wonnnn

congrats menn!!
you won!
I fucking congratulate you and i hope you are happy now.

i love you : )