Alice's Theme [Loop] Alice's Theme [Loop]

Really pretty

Sounds intruiging. When it comes to a creepy mood, the song returns to that melancholic feeling.
Can't wait to play the actual game.

KKSlider60 responds:

Have a nice day ^^
KKS

Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World

Beautiful

I love your music in general. This piece is beautiful... I love the whole mix of instruments you've arranged. The "Classical" feeling to it is so pretty, those violins or whatever VST you've used, those notes are seriously chilling. I love them. They change the whole ambient of the song. And to use such a variety of musical genre and still fit it's a really hard thing to do, so 2 thumbs up, and can't wait for your next creation.

The Name of the Wind The Name of the Wind

Very futuristic

I really like this, the beginning is really pretty and it gives me a futuristic feel...Then it becomes a little Zelda-ish which is really cool too. Nice skills and mix of instruments. Cheers!

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

im glad that i made a song that you enjoyed! i love getting feedback from listeners. it says 113 ppl have listened to it so far and ur the first response i got lol but im glad that it was positive none the less. hope i can make something else in the future right up ur alley. ....no homo lol

The Underground The Underground

Really pretty

It's true it has a Elfman feeling. The horns are great! I do find it a little repetitive but I do understand that this is for a game! I've recently composed for Alice is Dead 2 and it was my first composition for a game, so I truly understand you! Yours is really rich though, it has a variety of instruments and that gives it a warm feeling!
Cheers!

Mad World (Ska n NES) Mad World (Ska n NES)

UN-freaking-believable

incredible, man. favorited.

Porch Step Porch Step

amazing

and the song description you've written made it even better

Pause For Thought Cue Pause For Thought Cue

I love it

Very Boards of Canada. Too bad it's so short, but at the same time, I love this kind of songs, short and beautiful to hear. It reminds me of "over the horizon radar" by BOC, of the album "Geodaddi".
Great work.

Maindrian responds:

Cheers. I do like BOC a lot, but I find the ones that always capture my attention are the shorter tracks like Olsen or Heard From Telegraph Lines. Those always leave me wanting more.

In The Middle Of Nowhere In The Middle Of Nowhere

Portishead ripoff

Well, those notes are almost identical to Portishead's "Over", from the album by the album "Portishead", released in 1997. Since the song itself is basically those notes repeating themselves with those """trip-hop""" drums isn't very original, at all.

Str8-Kill4h responds:

took me forever to respond..but yeah, it sounds like "Over", because thats where i got the sample from....

Blinder [PDM] Blinder [PDM]

Very post-industrial

Pretty nice, reminds me to the KMFDM movement in the 80s with all the synths and distorted guitars. Perhaps even more fuzziness would make it even better, in my taste. Have you ever tried making an industrial song, in it's classical way? I'm talking about making music out of noises and sounds. Perhaps that with your synth talent's would make an interesting combination.

Cardiac Arrest Cardiac Arrest

Another world

From 0:14 to 0:55 it's just amazing, from another world. I am completly in love with this beginning. What's next isn't much my style, so I won't judge. I love the bass and the whole guitar in the background. Reminds me to the game "Another World" (dunno why), great song for an animation short.
Cheers!