Ajin: The Hole Ajin: The Hole

I love it

I remember watching this on your site a loong time ago. It's amazing. I love all of your movie's ambients and your characters are always interesting to watch. I hope you are still making it's sequel!

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

what!!!

classic newgrounds characters, alice in wonderland, drugs & pico.
instant favorite.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great but similar to a Jim Ether flash

Well I laughed so hard with this, but I do have to say it's very similar to "My favorite reviews" by Jim Ether. Not to be a troll here, I love kinetic typographys and it's even better when it's about something as funny as this review. I just wanted to point that out so that people can go and watch that flash aswell since it's great too.

dys4ia dys4ia

Beautiful!!!!!
You just forget about the gameplay. The game plays for itself. The soundtrack is VERY refreshing and the lines you keep reading while advancing towards the "end" of the game are both really intimate and beautiful.
Kudos for making this, hope to see more of this stuff in the future!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

I loved it!

Took me a while to finish it, but I totally loved it. Reminded me of the old adventure game Another World, which is incredibly good. I love the simplicity of it all, simple graphics, cool music and sfx and just great platform action!
I'd love to compose some music to your future games!

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Amazing

This game is incredible. You can see how much effort you guys put. The single detail of how beautiful the art of the game is, it's inspiring enough to leave you in awe. But then you have the great story, the -incredible- soundtrack, the dark details...Simply let me congratulate everybody who worked on this and just keep it up.

Alice's Theme [Loop] Alice's Theme [Loop]

Really pretty

Sounds intruiging. When it comes to a creepy mood, the song returns to that melancholic feeling.
Can't wait to play the actual game.

KKSlider60 responds:

Have a nice day ^^
KKS

Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World

Beautiful

I love your music in general. This piece is beautiful... I love the whole mix of instruments you've arranged. The "Classical" feeling to it is so pretty, those violins or whatever VST you've used, those notes are seriously chilling. I love them. They change the whole ambient of the song. And to use such a variety of musical genre and still fit it's a really hard thing to do, so 2 thumbs up, and can't wait for your next creation.

The Name of the Wind The Name of the Wind

Very futuristic

I really like this, the beginning is really pretty and it gives me a futuristic feel...Then it becomes a little Zelda-ish which is really cool too. Nice skills and mix of instruments. Cheers!

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

im glad that i made a song that you enjoyed! i love getting feedback from listeners. it says 113 ppl have listened to it so far and ur the first response i got lol but im glad that it was positive none the less. hope i can make something else in the future right up ur alley. ....no homo lol

I תהו ובהו I I תהו ובהו I

Amazing! Very Miyazaki-san!

cuervos cuervos

genial....extraño tus cortos :(

February February

New style

This really points out the other style of drawing you have. Fantastic!

FoXcatO responds: